Top 7 Powerful Muscle Building Tips:
Muscle building is a way to modify the body by performing intensive muscle exercises but sometimes bodybuilders are not able to acquire the form that they are aspiring for. muscle building tips serve as useful guide for performing intensive muscular exercises. They are simple and easy to follow and have been proven to work successfully. These muscle building tips can be implemented without modifying much of your usual muscle building routine:
1. Eat as protein food, fats and carbohydrates. Muscle building needs much energy so consume at least 1 gram of protein for every pound of body weight and at least 3 to 4 grams of carbs. You will also need healthy fats contained in flax seed, olive oil and natural peanut butter. To maintain your calorie requirements, cut off on season cardio.
2. Basic movements are your reliable aids in building a powerful body. You can rely on these basic arsenals whose usefulness have been tested by time, like the bench, squat and deadlift. You can also add the basic barbell curls and the military press.
3. Train extensively. According to most muscle building tips, there is no letting go when it comes to training. Exercise hard and extensively. The rule here is to train at 60% to 80% of your one rep max or add poundage where your allowable crunch is about 6 – 10 reps per set at full intensity.
MusclePharm Combat 100% Whey Protein Powder
Ultra-Premium Blend Containing 25 Grams Of 100% Whey Protein Per Serving
Combat 100% Whey combines two of the fastest digesting, most efficient, and cleanest protein sources available: Whey Protein Isolate and Whey protein Concentrate.
Whey protein has the highest bioavailability among complete proteins (protein that contains a complete amino acid profile of all 9 essential amino acids) and also has the highest absorption rate among any other proteins.
4. Rest is important. So much attention has been given to the body that rest is forgotten. While doing training in the gym, your muscles are being torn down but while you are sleeping, these muscles are being rebuilt again. There is no need to specify the number of hours required for sleeping since your body knows when you have enough sleep.
5. Do not overdo your training. There is such a thing as too much; overdoing your training will revert months and even years of what you have gained so far. Consider each body part and train each weekly. Consider your sets; you have more than a dozen. Utilize twelve total sets for each body part. For each body part, perform a couple of basic movements about 3 to 4 set; and perform 3 to 4 sets for each exercise. Each training session must not last for more than 90 minutes or one and a half hours.
6. Home is the place for you to take a rest not in the gym. Between sets, you are allowed only two minutes of rest. You will just have enough time to catch your breath within 90 to 120 seconds and then continue with the next set working at it with the highest intensity. Then rest for another two minutes in between sets. Once you lose the pump, you might also invalidate your training.
7. Observe consistency and variations. Be consistent in training for there is no acceptable excuse to take a break. Commitment is the keyword for a successful muscle building program. If you cannot stand the effort then get out. You can make some variations by mixing the order of your exercise. Vary the grip here and there; add some sets as variation.